Advantech SOM-3565 Intel Ethernet Driver 16.6
|File Size:||27.40 MB|
|Platform:||Windows XP / Vista / XP 64 bit / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit|
|Date added:||April 19, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 22 | This Month: 22|
Download Advantech SOM-3565 Intel Ethernet Driver 16.6
Advantech SOM-3565 Intel Ethernet Driver 16.6 driver for Windows 7
If you already installed a previous version of this driver, we recommend upgrading to the last version, so you can enjoy newly added functionalities or fix bugs from older versions.
We highly recommend using this package only for the hardware and software that meets producer's requests. Before installation, please make sure that you're not already running a newer version of the driver.
What's New in This Release:
- Support for the Intel Ethernet Controller 10 Gigabit X540-AT2
- Support for the Intel Ethernet Server Adapter X540-T2
- Support for the Intel X540 Virtual Function
- Support for temperature monitoring on adapters based on the Intel Ethernet Controller X540
- Support for the Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Support for the Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
Installation steps (for exe / zip):
1. Save the driver files to your computer.
2. Run the executable or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
3. Follow the steps displayed by the setup wizard.
4. After installation, restart the computer.
- Before installation, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly
About Ethernet Driver:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.