ASUS PRIME Z270-AR ASMedia USB 3.0 Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 7 Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
ASUS PRIME Z270-AR ASMedia USB 3.0 Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7
|File Size:||11.40 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 15, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 4 | This Month: 4|
Download ASUS PRIME Z270-AR ASMedia USB 3.0 Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7
ASUS PRIME Z270-AR ASMedia USB 3.0 Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7 driver for Windows 7
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2, Intel Optane Memory compatibility, USB 3.1 Type A / Type C connections and Intel Thunderbolt 3 support
- Patent-pending SafeSlot featuring an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- AURA Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build
This package contains the files needed for installing the ASMedia USB Host Controller driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install the driver, proceed as follows
- Save the downloadable file.
- Install from setup program: Double click the setup.exe and follow the setup wizard steps to install the Asmedia USB Host controller driver
- All dialogue box will not display when Silent Install/Uninstall
- install:setup.exe /s /v/qn
- uninstall:setup.exe /s /x /v/qn
- Notes: Flags and their parameters are not case-sensitive.
- On the Start menu, select 'Control Panel'
- Open on the 'System' applet (you may first have to select 'Switch to Classic View')
- Select the 'Hardware' tab
- Select the 'Device Manager' button.
- Expand the 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers' entry
- Right-click on 'ASMedia USB3.0 eXtensible Host Controller' or 'ASMedia USB3.1 eXtensible Host Controller'
- Select 'Properties'
- Select the 'Driver' tab
- Select the 'Driver Details' button
- The software version is displayed after 'Driver Version'
UNINSTALLING THE SOFTWARE:
- Removal from the system will render any USB devices inaccessible by the operating system; therefore, uninstallation procedure will only uninstall non-critical components of this software (user interface, start menu links, etc.).
- Go to "Start"
- Select "Control Panel"
- Select "Add or Remove Programs"
- Find "Asmedia USB Host Controller Driver", select it and click the "Remove" button.
- The uninstall program will start. Click through the options for the uninstallation.
About USB Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.