ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 SupremeFX Audio Driver 188.8.131.52 Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 SupremeFX Audio Driver 184.108.40.206
|File Size:||7.70 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 64 bit|
|Date added:||January 31, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 7 | This Month: 7|
Download ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 SupremeFX Audio Driver 220.127.116.11
ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 SupremeFX Audio Driver 18.104.22.168 driver for Windows 7
- Next-gen connectivity – Includes extensive upgrades including onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Type C
- ASUS Aura – Features controllable, 5-zone RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin strip header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware
- Patent-pending SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimization – 1-click full system tuning handles everything from overclocking to cooling and beyond
- SupremeFX Hi-Fi USB DAC + SupremeFX Audio – ROG-renowned audio with SupremeFX shielding for noise reduction and dual headphone op-amps
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”