Biostar B85MG Ver. 6.7 BIOS Update Utility 184.108.40.206
|File Size:||4.70 MB|
|Platform:||Windows XP / Vista / XP 64 bit / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 07, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 55 | This Month: 55|
Download Biostar B85MG Ver. 6.7 BIOS Update Utility 220.127.116.11
Biostar B85MG Ver. 6.7 BIOS Update Utility 18.104.22.168 driver for Windows 7
- Support the Intel 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package
- Intel B85 single chip architecture
- Support 2-DIMM DDR3-1600/1333 up to 16G maximum capacity
- Intel SBA(Small Business Advantage) Technology
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Smart Connect Technology
This package contains the files needed for installing the BIOS Update Utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About BIOS Update Utility:
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.