ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor Driver 126.96.36.1997 for Windows 7 64-bit Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor Driver 188.8.131.527 for Windows 7 64-bit
|File Size:||9.00 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 64 bit|
|Date added:||April 20, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 8 | This Month: 8|
Download ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor Driver 184.108.40.2067 for Windows 7 64-bit
ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor Driver 220.127.116.117 for Windows 7 64-bit driver for Windows 7
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About Fingerprint Driver:
When enabled by appropriate files, the Fingerprint reader is properly recognized by systems and all developed feature are made available. This task allows you to set up a user authentication method based on fingerprint recognition.
Updating the component’s software version can improve fingerprint reading speeds, enhance recognition algorithms, fix several issues encountered during the product’s lifetime, or add support for new features.
When it comes to applying this package, please note that, although other platforms might also be compatible, it is not recommended that you to install the fingerprint software on OSes other than the specified ones; in other words, you have to make sure that your computer is supported by this release.
Once that out of the way, get the software, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. At the end, it’s best that you perform a system reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Click the download button now and set up this feature on your system. Also remember to check back with our website constantly to stay “updated one minute ago.”