Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Atheros LAN Driver 188.8.131.52 Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Atheros LAN Driver 184.108.40.206
|File Size:||3.00 MB|
|Platform:||Windows XP / Vista / XP 64 bit / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 13, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 5 | This Month: 5|
Download Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Atheros LAN Driver 220.127.116.11
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Atheros LAN Driver 18.104.22.168 driver for Windows 7
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Next Generation Quality Components
- Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Motherboard Design
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- DualBIOS protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
This package contains the files needed for installing the LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.