Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel ME Driver 184.108.40.2060 Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel ME Driver 220.127.116.110
|File Size:||21.10 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 13, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 1 | This Month: 1|
Download Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel ME Driver 18.104.22.1680
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel ME Driver 22.214.171.1240 driver for Windows 7
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Next Generation Quality Components
- Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Motherboard Design
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- DualBIOS protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About ME Drivers:
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don’t forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.