Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel RST Driver 220.127.116.116 Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel RST Driver 18.104.22.1686
|File Size:||14.10 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 13, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 1 | This Month: 1|
Download Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel RST Driver 22.214.171.1246
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2H (rev. 1.2) Intel RST Driver 126.96.36.1996 driver for Windows 7
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Next Generation Quality Components
- Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Motherboard Design
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- DualBIOS protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology):
Once Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that’s not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don’t forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.