Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3-B3 (rev. 1.0) BIOS F6
|File Size:||1.60 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit|
|Date added:||June 29, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 22 | This Month: 22|
Download Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3-B3 (rev. 1.0) BIOS F6
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3-B3 (rev. 1.0) BIOS F6 driver for Windows 7
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors
- Touch BIOS delivers No Need for Reboot to more easily modify BIOS settings.
- 4X performance boost with the Intel Smart Response Technology
- Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2oz copper PCB design
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- SLI and CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- GIGABYTE DualBIOS technology delivering highest level failure protection
- Support GIGABYTE TouchBIOS
- Support Intel 22nm CPU
- A BIOS flash utility embedded in Flash ROM. Not all motherboards have the Q-Flash, please use @BIOS or DOS flash utility to update BIOS if your motherboard does not have Q-Flash.
- Features: With this utility, you only have to stay in the BIOS menu when you want to update BIOS. No need to enter DOS or O.S. mode.
- Caution: Make sure you have a functional floppy disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard.
- A Windows-based BIOS live update utility.
- Features: @BIOS helps you search for, download, and then update the latest BIOS in Windows operating system.
- Caution: Make sure your O.S. environment is stable.
DOS Flash utility:
- Features: The flash utility is a combination of AMI and AWARD BIOS flash utility. You can use it with both AMI and AWARD BIOS.
- Caution: Make sure you have a functional DOS boot disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard.
About OS Independent BIOS:
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver
This will help if you installed a wrong driver
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer