Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH (rev. 1.0) BIOS F12
|File Size:||3.70 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit|
|Date added:||February 29, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 33 | This Month: 33|
Download Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH (rev. 1.0) BIOS F12
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH (rev. 1.0) BIOS F12 driver for Windows 7
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Dual Thunderbolt technology support
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 technology
- GIGABYTE 3-Way Digital Power with GIGABYTE 3D Power
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI)
- 8 Phase VRM Design
- GIGABYTE Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi Card
- Onboard mSATA slot for mSATA SSDs
- SLI and CrossFireX multi-GPU support
- Lucid Virtu Universal MVP GPU virtualization support
- Realtek ALC898 with High Quality 110dB SNR HD audio
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge with 3X USB Power
- Support Secure boot option
About OS Independent BIOS:
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.