HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Intel Ethernet Driver 126.96.36.199 Rev.A Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Intel Ethernet Driver 188.8.131.52 Rev.A
|File Size:||6.90 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 17, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 29 | This Month: 29|
Download HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Intel Ethernet Driver 184.108.40.206 Rev.A
HP EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Intel Ethernet Driver 220.127.116.11 Rev.A driver for Windows 7
- Provides improved support for Connected Standby.
- Provided improved messaging when the system resumes from standby mode.
- Provides improved ultra-low power (ULP) performance while the system is connected to or disconnected from an external audio cable.
- Fixes an issue which causes the system to power on after the system is shut down while the system is connected to a network using a NIC cable and is running on AC power mode with connect standby enabled in the F10 BIOS setup.
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-V
- Intel Ethernet Connection I218-LM
- Intel Ethernet Connection (3) I218-LM
Installation steps (for exe / zip):
1. Save the driver files to your computer.
2. Run the executable or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
3. Follow the steps displayed by the setup wizard.
4. After installation, restart the computer.
- Before installation, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
About Ethernet Driver:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.