Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver/Software Bundle (IT Administrators) 18.40.0 Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver/Software Bundle (IT Administrators) 18.40.0
|File Size:||383.90 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 16, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 35 | This Month: 35|
Download Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver/Software Bundle (IT Administrators) 18.40.0
Intel PROSet/Wireless Driver/Software Bundle (IT Administrators) 18.40.0 driver for Windows 7
This file includes all .exe and .zip files for Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10. When you download this file you may want to use the download manager program in case there is a network issue during download. The download manager can be installed when you select the file for download.
This download is valid for the products listed below:
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
- Intel Wireless-N 7260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Wireless and Bluetooth Combo Updates:
Enabling the combo card by installing the proper drivers will allow your system to make the most of the benefits of the Bluetooth technology, as well as of the wireless feature that can be used over large distances.
In addition to that, updating the driver’s version can also improve the card’s overall performance, stability and compatibility, add newly developed features, or fix a vast amount of problems that the device has been encountering.
As these drivers are available in familiar formats, applying them should be very easy; simply unpack the downloaded file (if necessary) and run the installer for a complete installation.
If you consider installing this version, click on the download button, apply the package, and enable your combo card. Remember to check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss any update that could improve the performance of your device.