Rivet Networks Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Driver 1.0.1028 64-bit Windows 7 driver download - Windows 7 Download
Rivet Networks Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Driver 1.0.1028 64-bit
|File Size:||91.60 MB|
|Platform:||Windows 7 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit / 10 64 bit|
|Date added:||March 03, 2017|
|Downloads:||Total: 4 | This Month: 4|
|Manufacturer URL:||Rivet Networks|
Download Rivet Networks Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Driver 1.0.1028 64-bit
Rivet Networks Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Driver 1.0.1028 64-bit driver for Windows 7
- Updated 11ac drivers, resolving issue seen in a small number of platforms that would cause WiFi drops
- Windows 10 - Fixed issue where a small number of platforms would experience a disconnect from WiFi during heavy download/stress.
- Killer 1435
- Killer 1525
- Killer 1535
- Killer E2500
Killer Wireless Versions:
- Windows 7: 184.108.40.2061
- Windows 8.1: 220.127.116.119
- Windows 10: 18.104.22.1686
Killer Ethernet Versions:
- Windows 7: 22.214.171.124
- Windows 8.1: 126.96.36.199
- Windows 10: 188.8.131.52
Killer Bandwidth Control Driver Versions:
- Windows 7: 184.108.40.206
- Windows 8.1: 220.127.116.11
- Windows 10: 18.104.22.168
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.